Buying a tatty Squier guitar is a great thing to do for the environment but make sure you do your homework first. Comparing Squiers to Fenders isn’t realistic but they’re the best guitar for beginner guitarists and a good guitar for professional guitarists too.
Even really old road-worn Squier guitars make great professional instruments and are found in studios all over the world. They’re a fabulous way to get a Fender sound without the massive price tag. A well set-up used Squier guitar is as useable and reliable as its Fender cousin and battered road-worn Squier guitars are cool too.
We adore tatty Squiers.
- Squier Telecaster FSR 2019£299.99
- Squier Telecaster Affinity 2017£299.99
- Squier Standard Series Jagmaster 2010£339.99
- Squier Telecaster Affinity FSR 2020£299.99
- Squier Telecaster Affinity FSR 2019£299.99
- Squier Stratocaster Jet Black 2000£229.99
- Squier Stratocaster Affinity Sunburst 2004£229.99
- Squier Stratocaster Tortoise Shell Sunburst£229.99
- Squier Stratocaster 20th Anniversary 2002£229.99